Lapgrade battery manufactured by seasoned staffs that are familiar with the battery industry and has a passion for innovating, developing and bringing next generation products and technologies to the market. High quality chipset technology protects the motherboard and battery from short circuit.Please check your battery part number or Laptop Models to ensure you are getting the correct battery for your laptop Use “Ctrl” + “F” to find your models.Every piece of Lapgrade Battery for Toshiba Satellite Pro A200 A210 A300 L300 L350 L450 L500 L550 Series have been tested and validated to ensure safety and maximum performance of your Toshiba Satellite laptop.
Lapgrade Battery for Toshiba Satellite Pro A200 A210 A300 L300 L350 L450 L500 L550 Series
- Battery Voltage: 10.8V Battery Capacity: 4000mAh No of Cell : 6
- BIS Certified product ensures standardization and quality of product.
- Thick Color box packing & anti-static packing of battery ensures safety of product.
- High Grade cells to ensure maximum performance, high quality & long lifetime. Over Current & voltage protection feature protect the charging device in your Laptop from getting high current and voltage.
- Compatible Models: Satellite Pro L300D-EZ1002V Satellite Pro L300D-EZ1002X Satellite Pro L300D-EZ1003V Satellite Pro L300D-EZ1003X Satellite Pro L300D-EZ1006V Satellite Pro L350-16N Satellite Pro L350-16P Satellite Pro L350-181 Satellite Pro L450 Satellite Pro L450-13L Satellite Pro L450-13M Satellite Pro L450-13P Satellite Pro L450-13Q Satellite Pro L450-13R Satellite Pro L450-179 Satellite Pro L450-17K Satellite Pro L450-17L Satellite Pro L450-17P Satellite Pro L450-17Q Satellite Pro L450-17R Satellite Pro L450-EZ1510 Satellite Pro L450-EZ1522 Satellite Pro L450-EZ1541 Satellite Pro L450-EZ1542 Satellite Pro L450-EZ1543 Satellite Pro L450D-11J Satellite Pro L450D-11K Satellite Pro L450D-12T Satellite Pro L450D-12X Satellite Pro L450D-14F
- Fit For: TOSHIBA PA3534U-1BAS PA3534U-1BRS PABAS098 PABAS174 TS-A200
|No of Cells|
1 Year replacement warranty, No Physical Damage , Mishandling or Burnt Out Part., Off Site Warranty- Customer will Need to send the Defected Product To the seller at his own expenses for replacement., Warranty of the Product is Limited to Manufacturing Defect Only.