Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete, and have essentially reached the end of their useful life.
As per E-waste Rule 2016, the E waste defined as ‘electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being landfilled.
E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
Brief on general scheme of collection
We have partnered with Sheeltron Digital Pvt. Ltd. registered with Karnataka State Pollution Control Board for management and dismantling/ disposal of all our e-waste.
- As a part of agreement, Sheeltron Digital Pvt. Ltd. will collect all our E-waste generated from PAN India and disposes the same at their plant at site No. 27, Maney Estate, Survey No. 121, Kumbalgudu Industrial Area, 1st Phase, Bangalore – 560074.
- Sheeltron Digital Pvt. Ltd., our e-waste management partner is having all authorization related e-waste dismantling from KPCB/CPCB and having all connects related to Air/Water/Hazardous waste. They have capacity of 360 MT per annum.
- Keeping in view our sales volume and generation of e-waste as per our future e-waste targets and our expansion plan we have decided to follow these mechanisms in our organization for collection of e-waste.
- As per our agreement with Sheeltron Digital Pvt. Ltd. if any customer wants to handover their old product they can reach or call our e-waste recycling partner’s Toll Free No 1800 4193770. Our representatives explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information about incentive we will offer to them against their end of life product. If any customer wants to handover the material from their door steps we do send either our logistics team or Sheeltron Digital Pvt. Ltd. team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing.
- Sheeltron Digital Pvt. Ltd., our e-waste management partner is having all authorization related e- waste dismantling from KPCB/CPCB and having all permissions related to Air/Water/Hazardous waste. They have a capacity of 360 MT per Annum.
- RX Solutions has signed an agreement with Wintrack for reverse logistics. Copy of Agreement is attached for your kind consideration.
Benefit of recycling of E-waste:
- E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being landfilled.
- E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Protects your surroundings- Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
- Conserves natural resources– Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Helps others – Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
- Saves landfill space – E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
Recycling of E-waste:
Sheeltron Digital Pvt. Ltd. is authorised for collection of all our E-waste and disposes the same at their plant at site No. 27, Maney Estate, Survey No. 121, Kumbalgudu Industrial Area, 1st Phase, Bangalore – 560074.
Do’s & Don’ts
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to Dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
RX Solutions has signed an agreement with Wintrack Logistics for reverse logistics for Channelization of E-waste to the facility.
|We have sign an agreement with Sheeltron Digital Pvt. Ltd. for dismantling of E-waste. We will use our reverse logistic partner’s collection points for channelization of the e-waste. We don’t have collection points in the all the states but the collection point of neighbouring states will collect the e-waste from nearby states. State wise list of collection points are given below:|
|Sr. No||States||Logistic||Address||TOLL FREE NUMBER|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Wintrack||Room No.12 1st Floor supper complex, Kalasiguda, Secundrabad -5000003
|2||Assam, Manipur, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura||Wintrack||Sadanand Bhavan,Hp Brahmachari Road,Paltan Bazar||1800 4193770|
Shushila sadan , 2nd floor, exhibition road patna-800001,
|4||Chhattisgarh||Wintrack||Shop No 10 Vishwas Parisar Hotel Sagar Compound Near Anand Talkis Raipur||1800 4193770|
|5||Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Wintrack||D-34,ShreeGhantakaran Mahavir Market,Near New Cloth Market Sarangpur,Ahmedabad -380002||1800 4193770|
|6||Jharkhand||Wintrack||Ranchl-Indian Courier||1800 4193770|
|7||Karnataka||Wintrack||29 ,3rd cross,Wilson Garden, Bangaluru -560027||1800 4193770|
|8||Kerala||Wintrack||Chandreshekar SRM Road, Cochin-682018, 0pp SBI ATM||1800 4193770|
|9||MadhyaPradesh||Wintrack||Indore-Business Air Express||1800 4193770|
|10||Maharashtra, Goa||Wintrack||12,Sujatha Mansion,9 S.V.Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai-400058, Phone:022-26288598/26700174 Mobile:7977845477||1800 4193770|
|11||Odisha||Wintrack||Hotel Kasari Complex,113, Station Square,Bhubneshwar – 751001||1800 4193770|
|12||Rajasthan||Wintrack||G-4,New Market, Near Khasa Kothi Circle, Jaipur-302006
|13||Tamil Nadu, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Wintrack||EGMORE, Chennai-600008 Mobile:7845398646/7299366708||1800 4193770|
|14||Telangana||Wintrack||Room no-12, first floor, super complex, behind minerava complex, kala siguoa, secunoerabad-500003.||1800 4193770|
|15||Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||Wintrack||4,Lal Bagh,Nadia Market,HomaVajid Chember,2nd Floor,Shop-19, Lucknow||1800 4193770|
|16||West Bengal||Wintrack||117A,Chittaranjan Avenue,Kolkatta-700073 , Phone:033-32579610/4007 5518 Mobile:9903866745||1800 4193770|
|17||Chandigarh, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir||Wintrack||Seo 847-848, Sector 22-A ,2nd Floor,Chandigarh||1800 4193770|
|18||Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh||Wintrack||Stall No-16, Shankara Market, New Delhi-110001 Phone:Oll-65150583 Mobile:9212316770||1800 4193770|
Toll Free No.: 1800 4193770